The world we live in is increasingly complex. Digital transformation allows your workforce to access sensitive information at any time, form anywhere and on any device.
In the post Covid-19 world, the 'new normal' of remote, mobile working has restricted visibility and control, all the while cyber threats are growing rapidly in volume and sophistication.
For many organisations, cyber threat monitoring, incident investigation and response processes are complex, slow and expensive – in today's climate, they are simply unfit for purpose.
Join ThirdSpace on 15 July as we demonstrate how a modern cloud-based cyber threat monitoring solution works, using the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to help you see and stop threats before they do damage.
Find out what ThirdSpace are doing to drive the development of cyber security within South Wales.
• The effects digital transformation is having on modern security.
• How cloud-based tools can future proof your security operations.
• How to optimise your cyber threat monitoring capability with AI and machine learning.
• About ThirdSpace's new managed security services, based in South Wales.
• What ThirdSpace is doing to develop welsh-based cyber security skills.
During the session we'll also demonstrate how Azure Sentinel, Microsoft's latest SOC/SIEM security solution, can help your organisation spot threats more accurately and respond faster.
TO SEE THE FULL WEEKS AGENDA AND REGISTER FOR OTHER WALES TECH WEEK EVENTS, CLICK HERE