Founding Partners Wynne-Jones IP will be holding an exclusive competition at Wales Tech Week...all you have to do is attend any Wales Tech Week event and apply here! *T&Cs Apply
Wynne-Jones IP is a UK and pan-European IP firm specialising in trade marks, patents, designs, IP strategy, IP licensing and enforcement, IP audits and IP renewals. They have been helping businesses, like yours, for over 50 years.
And they're offering attendees of Wales Tech Week the opportunity to win a prize!
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is being run by Wynne-Jones IP Limited.
4. The prize draw is open to entry by attendees and participants of the Wales Tech Week 13th -17th July 2020 with the exception of employees of Wynne-Jones IP Limited and Technology Connected, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
5. By entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and are eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. No entrant may win any more than one prize.
8. Entries must be received by 2300hrs 17 July 2020. Wynne-Jones IP and/or Technology Connected accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to be received by Wynne-Jones IP by the closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and any entry by a third party or an agent are invalid. Entries are the property of Wynne-Jones IP.
9. Correctly completed entries will be entered into the prize draw that will be take place on Monday 20th July 2020.
10. The first three entries drawn will be the winners. The first entry drawn will win the first prize. The second entry drawn will win the second prize. The third entry drawn will win the third prize.
11. Winners will be chosen at random.
12. The first prize will be one iPad Air 64GB Wi-Fi.
13. The second prize is a Burford Hamper with Prosecco.
14. The third prize is a gift boxed bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut 75cl.
15. Pictures are representative and not of actual prizes.
16. Use of particular brands as prizes does not create a relationship and does not imply an affiliation or endorsement of such brands.
17. Wynne-Jones IP offer no warranty or no guarantee in relation to the performance of the prizes.
18. Wynne-Jones IP does not provide any form of practical or IT support for any prize.
19. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
20. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
21. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to
I.substitute prizes with another of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
II. In exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. The decision of Wynne-Jones IP regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
23. The winner will be notified after 20th July 2020 via the email provided during subscription.
24. Wynne-Jones IP will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.